Founded in 2007, Odles, Kainan & Cohen is a prominent real estate valuation and investment advisory firm in Israel. Pooling a wealth of real estate expertise, sophisticated knowledge of the local markets, and a wide network of connections in the industry, the firm is considered a leading authority to a wide range of clients including construction companies, investment funds, publicly traded companies, banks, government bodies and private individuals.
Our International Client department is dedicated to delivering first-class professional services and unique investment solutions to non-native and international investors in the Israeli real estate market. Leveraging this blend of resources and competencies, we have created a unique platform to help our clients make strategic decisions and invest in Israel with confidence.
Deeply sensitive toward the culture and expectations of non-Israeli investors and familiar with the potential pitfalls that may present themselves in cross-border real estate transactions, clients depend on us for accurate information, impartial advice and access to quality investment opportunities.
With offices in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv and Eilat, we specialize in all sectors of real estate across Israel.
Our bespoke advisory services are tailored in response to the specific requirements of each client. These include:
- Cash-flow modelling
- Due diligence
- Examination and analysis of tenders, building plans, land utilization and legal documentation
- Feasibility studies for development and TAMA 38
- Financial accompaniment services
- Financing and re-financing arrangements
- Highest and best use analyses
- Identification of opportunities for value/return enhancement
- In-depth market studies
- Investor representation
- Monitoring of investment performance
- Investor representation
- Planning permission application and process
- Portfolio restructuring
- Risk analysis
We deliver high quality, objective and reliable valuation services based on thorough research and analysis of the most current market information. In each case, we provide a detailed appraisal report which considers all aspects of the property and the underlying market and economic conditions in force.
From single assets through entire portfolios we undertake assessments for a wide variety of purposes including:
- Audit of property
- Capital gains and betterment tax assessments
- Damages, defects and depreciation assessments
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Securities Law
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Loan security
- Market value determination for acquisition or disposal
- Release and rezoning of land
- Tender applications